mandag 7. mars 2011

Singer/songwriter?

Sanger har jeg vært lenge. Det nye er songwriter-delen. Men det er morro lell - det går faktisk an å begynne med noe helt nytt selv om man har fylt 30 år. :P

Jeg kom over et sitat igår:
"If someone proved to me that Christ is outside the truth, and that in reality the truth were outside of Christ, then I should prefer to remain with Christ rather than with the truth."
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Kunne ikke sagt det bedre selv. Men å skrive en sang utfra det, er vel alltids lov. Ikke noe video-blogger, denne dama her, men teksten kan man jo alltids dele... :)

If I was without You, Lord
would my life still be the same?
Would there be peace and hope
and the things I've learned to connect to your name?
If You were outside the truth
and the truth was outside of You

I would still choose You, Jesus
I would live my life on a lie
because You have never done nothing
but to bring good things to my life

The world is full of religion
and most want to live without
But what I found with You Jesus
can stand the test of my doubt
If You are outside the truth
and the truth is outside of You

I will still choose You, Jesus
I will live my life on a lie
because You have never done nothing
but to bring good things to my life

There is peace, there is joy, there is patience and there's love
If it's all human lies, then I'll be a liar

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar